Rotherfield Bowls Club Triples Day
Rotherfield Bowls Club Presentation Dinner Friday 17 November 2017
President John Manser presented the trophies. Karen Brumpton competition organiser can also be seen in some of the photographs.
Competition results of 2017 season:
1) Men’s Singles winner Mick Butcher, runner-up John Spreadbury.
2) Ladies Singles winner Sheila Brooker, runner-up Betty Jenkins.
3) Jim Henty Cup winner Karen Brumpton, runner up Ron Lamport.
4) Two Woods Singles winner Karen Brumpton, runner-up Dave Hacker.
5) Butler Plate winner Ron Lamport, runner-up Brian Osborn.
6) Jessie Hudson Triples winner Ron & Carol Lamport & Dave Hacker,
runner-up Reg & Jan Vidler & David Burton
7) Drawn Pairs winners Mick Butcher & Peter Glibbery
runners-up Dave Hacker & Frank Collins
8) Married Couples winners Norman & Janet Fuller, runners-up Dave & Thelma Hacker.
9) Mixed Pairs winners Tony Baghurst & Thelma Hacker, runners-up Ray Cassidy & Cynthia Yates
10) New Bowler winner Peter Cooper, Runner-up Elaine Cooper.
11) Umbrella winner Brian Lawrence, Runner-up Peter Cooper
12) Barry Richardson Shield (Umbrella) winner Frank Collins
13) Dick Mitchell Trophy for the Most Improved Bowler was awarded to Elaine Cooper.
Triples Day 29 May 2017 Rotherfield Bowling Club
The winners for the second year running received trophy presented by President – John Manser
The Runners-up receive their shield presented by President – John Manser Rotherfield Bowls Chairman – Ron Lamport is on the left of the photo.